Sunday 28 September 2008

Life

completing my school education from NGHS, did my PUC in SBMJC. From Nursery to 7th std, it was co-ed and high school only girls. Again my I PU and II PU was co-ed.
Successfully completing II PU, I came to Mumbai since my dad got transfered. Here, in the begining I felt somewhat uncomfortable with the city and also with the people staying over here. The people are harsh but they help public a lot.
As I am from commerce field and had to get admission in good reputed college, me and mom we started hunting for the colleges enquiring about the cut-off colleges. When we were in search of colleges, we were staying in mumbai Central[Which is the Main Part of the City] but later on we shifted to suburban area, Goregaon[e]. After coming over here, I got admission to GSGC, situated in Malad[w]. Its a Rajasthani Sammelans girls' college.
On the first day of my college, when I was suppose to enter the college premises, I got confused whether its a co-ed college or girls' coll. B'coz I could see many of the guys standing near the gate. Later on, I realised that, Next to our college there is a Co-ed college, from where guys pour in to the premises of our coll.
I opted for self financing course and in that I opted to achieve a specialization in Accounts and Finance Field. Now, I'm in second year, to some extent, I ve adjusted to Mumbai life and the method of teaching which is followed over here. I felt difficult in my first year since I'm from outside state and not being familiar to this city and people..everything was quite new.
At the begining I used to feel disgusted. But later on, Day by Day, my views and thoughts went on changing..

No comments:

Post a Comment