Saturday 11 October 2008

My Close Hearted Friend!!




"The rain may be falling hard outside,But your smile makes it all alright.I'm so glad that you're my friend.I know our friendship will never end." Friendship is a mutual agreeement/bond between two friends, in which the terms & agreements are simple..“A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.


Harika is my Close Hearted Friend..I like her way of speaking,convincing a friend who is in great pain..from past 1yr we are friends..we both of us share our feelings,sorrows,happiness..She is a very great friend of mine..she is a cute beautiful girl!! doing B.tech in Wadala[A.P], we meet online whenever its possible..She is friend,companion, whom I got introduced 4m orkut!!


In orkut, we get so many friend request, which can be accepted as well as rejected!!I harldy accept friend request invitation..I reject all the invitations, but when I got the friend request from Harika, I accepted her friend request as soon as I saw her profile, attracted me to be her friend..Never ever I accept unknown person invitation, but when I saw her profile I felt there is some friendship kind of relation between us..


Finally, My intentions and a feeling that we r friends from past so many decades, proved to be True..She is a Great Advisor,Companion as well as a friend close to my Heart!! She can understand her friends feeling within a fraction of a second..she is free for 24hrs365days for her close hearted friends and also for those who r interested in her friendship!! ha!!I am xtremely lucky enough to be your friend Dear!!Thanks a Lot dear, for being my True Close Hearted Friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment