Tuesday 5 May 2009

Hero of 7Wonders of The World..Vehaan :)


Folks, this baby is my neighbor's son...he is just 4month old and giving pose of Prince!!!! He is Vehaan..velly velly cute, handsome, kind, caring, affectionate, loving, extreme active fellow.....he ever never troubles his parents..always plays with his fingers, teddy bear and few toys........He starts crying, if I dont visit atleast 1's in a day......so everyday, he likes to see me, play with me......Me and Vehaan r extreme close.....he cries when he stays at his home, but ever never cries when he comes to our home.......He is very fond of people.......

My Mom speaks to him in Kannada, Dad in Tamil, Myself in Telugu and Vehaan's Dad speaks in Hindi, vehaan's Mom speaks in Dongri[Jammu local language]......He responds very well for our southIndian Languages..[Since, My Dad was in Chennai, he knows Tamil, mother-tongue is Telugu and since we were in Blore, we know Kannada too..]but, when his parents suddenly enter and starts speaking to him in Hindi/Dongri he starts crying.....but, as soon as I start speaking to him in Telugu, he stops crying, with a extreme broad smiley face..

Some of my colony people tease me a lot, when I am with Vehaan......even his Mom......for example,

Vehaan's Mom :- hey, Veehan, dekh teri Gf aagayi ;)

Myself :- Areyyy Didiii....kyaa bol rahe ho..mein uska gf kaise ho sakthi hu..Mein uska saasuma banungi ;)

Vehaan's Mom :- Areyyy Bhagawan!!!!!!!!! vehhan Dekha, teri Gf kya bol rahi hai......vo tujhe daamaad banana chahathi hai :)

Vehaan :- In his language, he says...aaa....ooo...wu....[dont know, how to express his language]

Vehaan's Mom :- arey baapree....tum kush ho....kya baath haii!!!!!veehaan, agar tum iska daamad banna chahathe ho, tab khoob se padai karna hai tujhe........

Vehaan :- answering with his expresssions, s, mummy, karunga....mein iska hi daamad banunga :)

Myself :- hmmm.....dekha didi, veehan ka tho pakka hogaya...........Pampering him in telugu, na chilaka, devadu, bangaaru [My Parrot, God, Gold]

Vehaan :- again expressing his pleasure, happiness being with me:)

Dear Friends, Whenever one feel depressed, angry, frustrated its better to play with kids below 6years or with pets as per Psychologist....but, When I myself, experienced a much of pleasure, happiness, I felt, it really helped me to decrease my Short-Temper.....I was extreme short tempered person, but Now, I'm not.....I ve gained lots of patience....bcoz of my patience, others get frustrated..Bcoz I sometimes answer to their question and sometimes I don't......Its not that I ve not understood their question.....Its, Bcoz, I dont want myself to create Self Made Problems......

I didn't share about Vehaan, or I am not playing/talking to him in this sense[that, playing with kids below 6yrs is good...but I just shared my feeling, my happiness, when I am with him]

These kids, make wonders......he is Badmaash.....But I like his badmaash too.....

His Mom is scared bcoz, he responds to our SouthIndian language within fraction of second, but not to his Mother-Tongue[Dongri].....So his mom keep saying me, hey, tu abhi teri language mein math bol.....mujhe abhi se dar lag raha hai ki, Vihu aapki bhasha seekega aur hamara bhool jayega :( baar baar mujhe aapki ghar aana padthi hai poochne keliye ki Vihu[Vehaan] ne kya bola??

He keeps, talking to teddy in his language...don't know what he speaks to his teddy.........This Photograph, I snatched from his Dad's Blog, click here, to see his pix..

No comments:

Post a Comment