Wednesday 30 November 2011

Friendship Letter #2


You are like a beautiful rainbow to me,
Who makes me smile
When I’ve been through a storm

You are not less than a comic character
Whom I love a lot and
Who makes me feel happy and laugh

You are like an inspiration to me
When I’ve lost all hopes
And you bring out a world inside of me
That I never knew I had

You are the one friend
For whom I would like to take millions of births
To thank you,
For what you’ve done for me--- from the beginning to the end

You are the friend
In front of whom
I never make excuses
Because you know me
Better than anyone would ever had
You know me by my faults and demerits
Rather than my few good points

You are a friend who is always close to me
On whom I can always count on
Who multiples my joys and sorrows
By my smile and laugh

You are a friend
Who knows what I am thinking
What my likes and dislike are
What I wished to be
And that always think good of me

You are like a candle
Who’s flame glows brighter
At the time of darkness

You are a friend with whom I celebrate
The happiness you give to me
With whom I would like to make
Every day of my life – A HOLIDAY
And want to celebrate it as never before

You are a friend
Who always forgives me
Even though when I am wrong

You are a friend
Who is always there
And will always be there
In my life no matter what
And not like the waves upon the sand day and night

You are a friend who will accompany me
To the end no matter what

You are a friend to whom, I hate to say Good bye
Because I need you and
Want you to be always
Near and closer to me

"Each day spent with you is better than the last
And my first day spent with you was the best day of my life"

You are a friend
Who has given me everything
From a good advice to a pep talk when I was sad

You are the reason for my smile
You are the reason for my success
You are the reason for my good behavior with others
You are the reason for everything good in me

You are a friend
I sometimes share a silence yet feel so comfortable

You never looked down upon me but
Always encouraged me

To have a friend like you (write the name of your friend)
Is my highest delight of my life

You are friend
That provides me with strength
When I need the most

I value you more than I value my life
So when I say, you are my friend, it’s just means
You are my life

Now we are a kind of friends
Who have shared
So much laughter
So many tears
I know
We are not sister by birth
But sisters
Whom destiny has forgot to give us
And there’s something
That puts us together by hearts

I thank you for all the
Kindness, honesty, warmth and goodness
You have shown to me
And in return
I have the blood of my body all for you

 *Disclaimer: This poem/letter was given to me by my best friend in college. I don't have any idea if this was her original or was copied at the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment