Thursday 17 November 2011

The reason behind this blog

 The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller 

This year I've created personal blogs from which two blogs from blogspot, two blogs from tumblr and one blog from posterous but none of these blogs worked. They did not work because I failed to update them. I failed because its hard to maintain a personal blog wherein you have to broadcast things you do. Its as if you have a lot of things to say but you do not know how to express them. A friend of mine, Cryptic Kris, advised me to concentrate on one topic if I want to pursue my blogging career. And so, I've decided to make a blog of things I love doing the most.

 This is where I put my secret treasures ♥ Scroll down to see what's inside. :)

letter 

Yay. Letters. Yup, I have collected letters from friends through the years. I always consider these as treasures since these are the things that never fade and will always be kept in the heart.

letter
Letters from friends and loved ones ♥
letter
Birthday card given by my best friends. Handwritten is a big wow.
letter
Love letters from my boyfriend. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment