Sunday 4 December 2011

Friendship Letter in Creative Ways #1

This letter/poem was given to me by my college best friend on my birthday way back 2004. This is one of my most favorite letter. I hanged it on the wall of my room. Today, we are both busy on our careers that we seldom see each other. But through this letter, on which I always read (since it was hang on the wall) I feel how important I am to my best friend.

friendship letter
The letter was made from a bond paper/cartolina paper where she printed the poem. She used wood as a support for the corners of the paper.
friendship letter
She put different mini pictures on the sides. These pictures were cut outs from magazines and gift wrapper.
friendship letter
She covered it with plastic cover.
friendship letter
My name was mentioned on her letter/poem.
friendship letter
A hard bound paper was put at the back for its support to prevent the letter from bending.
friendship letter
Another view of my best friend's letter.
friendship letter
Here is the over all view of my best friend's letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment