Monday 23 January 2012

Atty. Felipe Gozon – GMA-7 – For Sale

Finally CEO and Chairman Atty. Felipe Gozon says – GMA Network is 'for sale' at 'right price'. OMG!!!

From interaksyon.com:

The chairman and majority shareholder of GMA Network Inc. on Wednesday said he is willing to sell his shares in the company "for the right price."

"Personally, for me, GMA is for sale for the right price. I don't solely own GMA but for me that's what I can say. I cannot speak for the other owners," Felipe Gozon, the company's majority shareholder, said during its trade launch.
Atty. Felipe Gozon – GMA-7 – For Sale

interaksyon said: Asked if the group of Manuel V. Pangilinan offered to buy GMA for P500-billion, Gozon said: "That's a big joke. You can wake me up at night if it is true. But it's not. If it's a joke then it's okay. But if it's not, then that scares off investors and the public."

Manny Pangilinan, manuel v pangilinan gma-7, www.gmanetwork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment