Thursday 26 January 2012

Taylor Swift – Quotes on Life

Here Taylor Swift quotes. From goodreads.com

“People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”

“And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing, I think it's FEARLESS to stop believing them. It's FEARLESS to say "you're NOT sorry" and walk away.”

Taylor Swift Quotes on Life

“When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.”
― Taylor Swift

“To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
― Taylor Swift

“I suffer from girlnextdooritis where the guy is friends with you and that's it.”
― Taylor Swift

“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.”
― Taylor Swift

“Your lucky enough to be different, never change”
― Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift

“I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me.”
― Taylor Swift

“Everybody has that point in their life where you hit a crossroads and you've had a bunch of bad days and there's different ways you can deal with it and the way I dealt with it was I just turned completely to music.”
― Taylor Swift

“Everytime you smile, I smile
And everytime you shine, I'll shine for you.”
― Taylor Swift

“I took a chance, I took a shot
And you may think I’m bullet-proof, but I’m not. You took a swing, I took it hard. And down here from the ground I see who you are”
― Taylor Swift

“To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’sFEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS.”
― Taylor Swift

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
― Taylor Swift

“I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.”
― Taylor Swift

“There's more to life than dating the boy on the football team.”
― Taylor Swift

“The lesson I've learned the most often in life is that you're always going to know more in the future than you know now.”
― Taylor Swift

“I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.”
― Taylor Swift

“If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie. ”
― Taylor Swift

“You can write a book on how to ruin someone’s perfect day.”
― Taylor Swift

“He'll never fall in love he swears as he runs his fingers through his hair, I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong.”
― Taylor Swift

“All this time I was wasting,
Hoping you would come around.
I've been givin' out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
And it's taken me this long baby
But I figured you out
And you think it would be fine again
But not this time around”
― Taylor Swift

“I said, "Leave," but all I really want is you/ To stand outside my window, throwing pebbles screaming, "I'm in love with you."/ Wait there in the pourin' rain, Come back for more./And don't you leave, 'cause I know all I need is on the other side of the door.”
― Taylor Swift

“And I just wanna show you she don’t even know you
She’s never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me
But if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable instead of just invisible.”
― Taylor Swift

“Being FEARLESS isn't being 100% Not FEARFUL, it's being terrified but you jump anyway...”
― Taylor Swift

“No matter what you say, I still can't believe
That you would walk away.
It don't make sense to me.”
― Taylor Swift

“Real life is a funny thing you know.
In real life saying the right thing, at the right moment is beyond crucial.
So crucial in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
But lately what I’ve began to fear more than that, is letting the moment pass with saying anything.
I think you deserved to look back on your life without this chorus of resounding voices saying, I could of but it’s too late now.
So there’s a time for silent, and there a time for waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say.
You’ll know it.
I don’t think you should wait.
I think you should speak now.”
― Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift

“Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?
Why would you wanna take our love and tear it all apart,now?
Why would you wanna make the very first scar?
Why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart?”
― Taylor Swift

“It's never been about trying to look well-behaved. It's just how I am. I guess it's a weird thing to be 19 and not ever have been drunk, but for me, it just feels normal because I don't really know any other way. I don't know if I'd be comfortable getting wasted and not knowing what I've said. That doesn't mean when I'm older I won't have a glass of wine. I just don't think it's such a strange thing for me not to be wasted all the time.”
― Taylor Swift

“The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart.”
― Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift

“Wow I can't belive I won,
This is awesome,
Don't trip and fall,
I'm gonna get to thank the fans,
This is so cool,
Oh kany'e west is here,
Cool haircut,
What are ya doing there...
Ouch...
I guess I'm not gonna get to thank the fans”
― Taylor Swift

“The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name; it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change.”
― Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift

“It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair.”
― Taylor Swift

“I’ve learned that you can’t predict [love] or plan for it. For someone like me who is obsessed with organization and planning, I love the idea that love is the one exception to that. Love is the one wild card.”
― Taylor Swift

“You can walk away and say "We don't need this." but something in your eyes says "We can beat this.”
― Taylor Swift

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift

“You remember when we were sitting there by the water you put your arm around me for the first time you made a rebel of a careless man’ s careful daughter you are the best thing that’s ever been mine”
― Taylor Swift

“Just be yourself, there is no one better.”
― Taylor Swift

“Sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know,
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go.”
― Taylor Swift

“I've wanted one thing for me whole life and I'm not going to be that girl who wants one thing her whole life then gets it and complains.”
― Taylor Swift

“In the middle of the night
When I'm in this dream
It's like
A million little stars
Spelling out your name
You gotta come on, come on
Say that we'll be together
Come on, come on”
― Taylor Swift

“giving up doesn't always mean your weak sometimes your just strong enough to let go”
― Taylor Swift

“I could wait patiently, but I really wish you would:
Drop everything now, meet me in the pourin' rain,
Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain;
Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile
Hit me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down,
Give me somethin' that'll haunt me when you're not around;
Cause I see sparks fly whenever you . . . smile.”
― Taylor Swift

“FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again....even though every time you've tried before you've lost.”
― Taylor Swift

“Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you...”
― Taylor Swift

“Wake up and smell the break up, fix my heart put on my makeup...another mess I didn't plan. And I'll bet you thought you beat me, wish you could only see, I've got an I <3 ? written on the back of my hand.”
― Taylor Swift

“If you´re lucky enough to be different from everyone else, don't change.”
― Taylor Swift

“Here I was again tonight forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity
Shifiting eyes and vancancy vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

Your eyes whispered "have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy
And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

The lingering question kept me up
2am, who do you love?
I wonder till I'm wide awake
Now I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say,
It was enchanted to meet you
All I know is I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

This is me praying that this was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again
These are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you”
― Taylor Swift

“You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine.”
― Taylor Swift

“So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time. As far as I'm concerned you're just another picture to burn.”
― Taylor Swift

“But I miss screamin' and fightin' and kissin' in the rain and it's 2 a.m. and I'm cursin' your name. You're so in love the you act insane, and that's the way I loved you.”
― Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment