Saturday 11 February 2012

Happy Hugs Day I


Happy Hugs Day I

So are you celebrating valentine’s week with full enthusiasm? How can you skip celebrating hug day on 12th February? Yes, go and hug your loved ones and let them know how much you love and care for them. Hug day is the true epitome of showing your endless love towards your friends, beloveds or even your relatives.

Hug your beloved tight and make them feel special and on top of the world. Hug day is meant not just for the love birds but even for those who have parted ways. You can once again reconcile with your ex on this day by hugging them and spending the rest of valentine week with one another.


Hug day myspace


 Hug Day is not how long u’ve been together; not how much u’ve given or receive; Not how many times u’ve helped each other – It’s how u value each other


Hug Day  Image - 1


Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles….. For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we Hug Day.



Hug Day  Image - 2

We’ve known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I’ve been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you’ve always been a friend to me,
But now I’m wanting more




Hug Day  Image - 3
Hug Day  Image - 5



I luv u not only for what u r, but for what I am when I’m with u. I luv u not only for what u have made of urself, but for what u r making of me. I luv u for the part of me that u bring out.


Hug Day  Image - 1

Hug Day  Image - 2

 Tonight I ask the stars above,
How I’ll ever win your Hug Day,
What do I do,
What do I say,
To turn your angel eyes my way?



Hug Day  Image - 3

Hug Day  Image - 4

Hug Day  Image - 5

Hug Day  Image - 6

Happy Hug Day  Image - 2

Happy Hug Day  Image - 1

Happy Hug Day  Image - 3

Happy Hug Day  Image - 4

Happy Hug Day  Image - 5

Websites to Send Kiss day Greeting Cards

123greetings.com
www.santabanta.com
www.coolbuddy.com
Send Kiss day Greetings on Orkut
www.123orkut.com
www.orkutgreetings.com
www.orkutrox.com ( Make Your Own Greeting Scraps )


No comments:

Post a Comment