Friday 10 February 2012

Vicki Belo, Hayden Kho Ice Cream Lick – Hot Pictures

Nancy Castiglione and Hayden Kho officially dating!! 56 years old Vicki Belo is not surprise and Gave them a Blessing on social media website twitter.

Here's the separation rumor started when Vicki Belo tweeted this message this afternoon:

@vicki_belo - nancycastilogne (sic) you can now openly date @haydenjr . You have my blessings . Hope you'll both be happy"

Which was answered by Hayden Kho with:

@haydenjr - Before things go out of hand: Vicki and I are just having a misunderstanding. Don't make conclusions. There's NO infidelity issue here."

Hayden last tweet:

I'd like to appeal to everyone to please hold your judgment. There has been a misunderstanding and it's gone out of proportion. I feel that the public doesn't have to get involved in this but since names have to be cleared and this issue involves the welfare of two innocent toddlers, I will have to speak out my piece, but at the right time. Thank you,"


Vicki Belo, Hayden Kho Ice Cream Lick – Hot Pictures

vicki belo beauty products

Nancy Castiglione, hayden kho new scandal.jpg,

No comments:

Post a Comment