Tuesday 7 April 2009

Leaves conveying message :)

What did the brown leaf tell the yellow one?? This article, was posted by Monsoon Dreams in her blog and she has asked, what did the brown leaf tell the yellow one??

Monsoon Dreams, I'm extremely sorry Dear..Without ur prior permission I snatched from ur Blog :(

Brown & yellow leaf, r closely related to each other.....

Views, thoughts r as follows :-

  • Both may be sharing their sorrow :- Since, Brown leaf, has provided his shoulder to yellow leaf, yellow leaf may be suffering from mental illness :(
  • Brown is supporting yellow and convincing her :)
  • They both r close friends, unable to live without each other :)
What all I felt I shared here.....It may be heart Touching or boring :) I myself, got confused after listing down my views/thoughts :(

Well, visit this post in Monsoon Dreams too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment