Thursday 2 April 2009

Windy Summer :)


Hmmmm......oh God!!!!!!!!! Summer Season arrived..........Mumbai too hot[especially for girl's] :)

By lots of Sweat, Makeup demolishes..looks as though I have applied, cement on my face[even though not]..My lotion, cold-cream, Johnson Baby Powder, lip gloss r wasted by this sweat..


Oh nooooooo:(...
अरे भगवान पूरे मुंबई शहर को एयर कंडिशनर लगादेना

People who reads this post may laugh, since I use Johnson Baby Powder..
क्या करूं यार, मुझे बाकी powder suit नहीं करते

Today, me & mom had gone out in rick, realised & felt :-


Its windy summer..
Hot air blowing....

Makeup vanished....

Felt as though, I ve applied glue.

Came Home

washed face with Ice-water :)

by pears soap[to my face] :)

Lux soap[to my hands] :)
felt, glue vanished:)


S, Glue had vanished.

had lunch.
slept for an hour in a geyser[my room]
got up by 5pm
&
went to Ground to Play Badmitton.


While Playing,

Felt I was bathing,

B'coz of Sweating
Played for 2hrs.
Came home & immediately took Shower Bath.

Gave assurance that, I got back my Body & Look.

Oh God:) Summer toooo hot....U come so early and go so late..when Should I leave my house to go to Market..even in evening, breeze is extremely hot:(


When will Rainy season come & when will I drench in flood[Mumbai Flood] which also a scary season..But, I feel, Summer is better than winter...But,Nov-Dec is too good in Mumbai :) I love Winter Season.


Here In mumbai, even in winter its too hot...When I was in Blore, I used to Love Rainy as well as Winter, even summer which r like AC's for me:).


Anyways, God Creations r always good:) I love it where ever I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment