Thursday 2 April 2009

Love Is A Sweetest Poison ;)


"LOVE IS A SWEETEST POISON"

This was the add which I saw on a Taxi while I was on my way back to Mumbai from Pune..Is it true that Love is Sweetest Poison?? May be or may not be....I can say like Probability, chance of occurrence/happening......

Well, here goes the conversation :-


She -: Calls his cell in morning by 7'0 clock :)

He -:
The airtel subscriber you have called is switched off.....If u r a airtel costumer, leave ur voice sms here, just for Rs. 75p/min :)


She -: Oh Shut, this idiot always switch off his cell x-(

He :-
Calls her by 11' 0 clock :)


She :- The vodafone subscriber you have called is switched off..please try again later:)

He -:
Oh Shut, Why this Sweet Devil Switch off her cell.....I really don't understand x-)


She :-
Switch on her cell by 2pm & calls him :)


He -: Hi Dear, I'm busy now..I will recharge & call u after some time..I had called u by 11am, u had switched off..What will I do?? anyways, call u after sometime..listening to blah...blah...blah....he ends the call.....knowing call summary to be 02:01.

She -:
always work x-( As though I'm irresponsible about my work..Stupid..Besharam...Nalayak...always does the same..he never changes his answer..same dialogue..same tone...x-( more than me, his colleagues r important to him..If I ve work, even then I should talk, but he never ever tries to understand my feeling x-(


He -: calls back to her, unable of controlling himself.....

She -:
Don't talk to me..go..U dont ve time to talk to me..If u have off, even then u can't..keep on roaming with other gf's 24/7 x-(


He -:
Oh Darling Baby, Calm down..calm down Sweet Heart ;) I myself was unable to control emotions, feelings so I came out of my chamber & called u...Don't be so angry on me..I like You very much na..So i can't tie my mouth without hearing to ur sweet voice :)


She -:
Not Sweet Voice,Now its Poisonous Voice, U idiot..It hapnd b'coz of u...
x-(

He -:
oh!! chooooo chweeet....Poisonous Voice...woowww...Soooo yummmy....I love it :)


She -:
U r not at all scared of me..stupid, idiot, Besharam, Nalayak;)


He -:
Baby, I love these words very much especially, when I hear from u;)


She -:
Ok, go now, go back to work..Work is Worship..Even I'm also in college..I can't talk for long hours..


He & She -: enjoying their lovely talks, poisonous talks, exchanging their anger, making each other coooolllll, went back to their work :)

Even though, her voice was poisonous b'coz of anger, since he didn't call her nor didn't speak to her properly, he loves her voice[anger,soft,melodious,romantic]..So, I feel that, This add, Love Is Sweetest Poison is 1000times True:)

Ps -:Love is an Ironic Situation, happening..which needs a great experience to explain..... Since I don't ve personal experience, unable to do it in a most attractive manner..The above conversation is based on my imagination, creativity..One needs a good amount of experience to express it in a modern way..Hope this conversation, didn't boar any1..

No comments:

Post a Comment