Wednesday 11 January 2012

Miss You Quotes

I've been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.


You left, and my heart is a ceaseless sermon of loneliness.


In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.


The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.


I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.


Missing someone gets easier every day because even though its one day further from the last time you saw each other, its one day closer to the next time you will.
 
 
As the presence of those we love is as a double life, so absence, in its anxious longing and sense of vacancy, is as a foretaste of death.
 
 
A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again.


Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.
 
 
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment